gout natural ayurveda treatment
- Gout causes and symptoms
- Gout ayurveda remedy, treatment and tips
- Herbal remedy for Bone and joint pain
- Warm Water or Ushnodaka- Ayurveda home remedy in joint pain
health conditions and remedies > > Gout ayurveda treatment and tips
Gout ayurveda natural remedy , treatment and tips
The ayurvedic medicines for gout help to reduce blood uric acid level and thus reduce pain in joints too.
kit for Gout ( The kit Lasts for one month)
Product id : GK
|Consult Dr.Savitha Suri and
Dr.Krishna Rao to get the "Herbal gout Kit" formulated. The
formulated kit will be Shipped in India or outside India
according to the requirement.
You can contact us at
Also avail Our Free ayurveda consultations at
Tips to reduce blood uric acid level
- Avoiding consumption of food which contain purines.
- Reducing the intake of alcohol.
- Weight reduction.
- Altered medication for high blood pressure.
Ayurveda Tips to control gout
- Consume wheat, green gram, raisins (draksha), ginger, milk .
- Avoid horse raiding, or other sports which involves lot of joint movements.
- Avoid afternoon sleep, roaming in hot sun,
- Do not consume alcohol, fish, urad dal, horse gram, curds, radish,
|Buy Gout treatment kit|
ayurvedic preparations for gout
Benefits: Reduces blood uric acid level.
Reduces pain and inflammation.
Rejuvenats of joints
Causes of vitiation of Blood: ( according to ayurveda )
- Excessive consumption of salty, sour, hot , spicy , oily foods.
- Consumption of Fish.
- Consuming horse gram, urad dal.
- Consuming opposite foods.
- Lack of sleep.
- Sedentary work
This article is copy righted .Dr.SavithaSuri has been an Ayurvedic Practitioner since 1989 and manages website http://www.ayurhelp.com .