gout natural ayurveda treatment
- Gout causes and symptoms
- Gout ayurveda remedy, treatment and tips
- Herbal remedy for Bone and joint pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis ayurveda Definition and causes
- Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms as explained in ayurveda
- Rheumatoid arthritis (amavata) ayurveda remedy and tips
health conditions and remedies > > Gout ayurveda treatment and tips
Gout ayurveda natural remedy , treatment and tips
The ayurvedic medicines for gout help to reduce blood uric acid level and thus reduce pain in joints too.
kit for Gout ( The kit Lasts for one month)
Product id : GK
|The Gout Kit Contains - 1 month supply of herbal preparations|
Herbal powder extract GS
quantity: 50 gms
Rejuvenates liver and helps to control production of uric acid
Ingredients: Herbal powder
extract of Tinospora Cardifolia or Guduchi
$ 38.00 (US)
(Out side India )
Buy at Ayurhelp- shop
( Inside India including shipping and packing charges)
Herbal Tablets to reduce uric acid levels
quantity : 90 tablets
Reduces uric acid level in blood, acts as anti inflammatory and rejuvenates affected joints
Ingredients:Haritaki, Vibhitaki, amalaki, guggulu, vidanga, danti, trivrit, etc
Herbal Rejuvenating tablets
quantity : 60 tablets
Expels accumulated uric acid and rejuvenates whole body by detoxification.
Ingredients: Haritaki, Vibhitaki, amalaki,
Tips to reduce blood uric acid level
- Avoiding consumption of food which contain purines.
- Reducing the intake of alcohol.
- Weight reduction.
- Altered medication for high blood pressure.
Ayurveda Tips to control gout
- Consume wheat, green gram, raisins (draksha), ginger, milk .
- Avoid horse raiding, or other sports which involves lot of joint movements.
- Avoid afternoon sleep, roaming in hot sun,
- Do not consume alcohol, fish, urad dal, horse gram, curds, radish,
|Buy Arthritis kita>||Buy Gout treatment kit|
complete ayurvedic kit for arthritis.
Reduces inflammation in joints
Dissolves and expels ama the main causative factor in arthritis
ayurvedic preparations for gout
Benefits: Reduces blood uric acid level.
Reduces pain and inflammation.
Rejuvenats of joints
Causes of vitiation of Blood: ( according to ayurveda )
- Excessive consumption of salty, sour, hot , spicy , oily foods.
- Consumption of Fish.
- Consuming horse gram, urad dal.
- Consuming opposite foods.
- Lack of sleep.
- Sedentary work
This article is copy righted .Dr.SavithaSuri has been an Ayurvedic Practitioner since 1989 and manages website http://www.ayurhelp.com .