Few Ayurveda home remedies
Few Ayurveda home remedies
Fed up from the side effects of the drugs, people are now shifting
towards alternative therapies for the cure and treatment of common
problems. Home remedies are one of the alternative methods that have
been proven inexpensive and can be easily made at home without many
efforts. Since ages our ancestors were using these home remedies for
the treatment of diseases but the latest inventions and discoveries
in the field of medicines darkened the benefits of these home made
treatments. In the recent times the people have again shifted
towards these home remedies.
Home Remedies for Acne, Arthritis, Asthma, Anaemia, Backache, Common Cold, Constipation, Eczema, Hair Loss, High Blood Pressure, Indigestion, Obesity, Sore Throat, Stress
Home remedies for some of the most common diseases and problems
- Application of cucumber leaves or grated pieces of cucumber to the affected areas.
- Paste of fenugreek leaves applied overnight on the affected area and washed off next morning is also effective.
- Mix one tablespoon of besan flour and one teaspoon of lemon juice till a smooth paste is formed. Apply on neck and face and wash off when it gets dry.
- Drink a glass of cold milk to get quick relief from acidity.
- Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda for immediate relief.
- Chewing bubble gum will also provide relief from acidity in few minutes.
- With an empty stomach take 3-4 walnuts (akhrot) or 1 fresh coconut.
- Spread warm mustard oil on a madar leaf and apply to the affected area for a few hours .
- Drink some radish juice with sugar added to it.
- Drink a cup of black coffee, the warmth will break up the flem and the caffeine will help to remove tightness from the chest and throat.
- Add 30-40 leaves of tulsi in one liter of water, strain the leaves and drink the water throughout the day.
- Eat 2-3 apples daily without peeling to increase the iron stores in the body.
- Intake of beet juice is highly beneficial for the anemic person's
- Drink some hot milk or water with powdered sonth, meetha soda, and salt.
- Massage the back with turpentine oil.
- For temporary and quick relief heat can be applied at the back with hot water bottle.
- Drink a cup of water with a few drops of garlic oil and a teaspoonful of onion juice.
- Rub the chest and throat with camphor water or oil.
- Drink honey and lemon juice in hot water to get relief from sore throat.
- Drink a tablespoon of corn syrup in a cup of water.
- Drink a glass of prune juice to facilitate bowel movement.
- Drinking a cup of coffee will also provide relief from constipation.
- Mix one teaspoon of camphor and one teaspoon of sandalwood to form a paste and apply on the affected e areas.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice will help cleanse the system.
- Wash hair with peppermint or spearmint tea to prevent hair loss and to promote hair growth .
- Wash hair with white vinegar periodically to prevent falling of hair.
High blood pressure
- Mix half onion juice and half honey. Take 2 tablespoons once a day for 1-2 weeks.
- Eat two cloves of garlic every early morning.
- Eat one Papaya on an empty stomach daily for a month.
- Drinking onion juice daily for a week will lower the blood cholesterol.
- Eat a few garlic cloves every day to reduce blood cholesterol.
- Drink aloe vera juice, papaya juice, or chamomile, comfrey, red raspberry, or peppermint tea.
- Drinking a glass of water with a tablespoon of baking soda will provide immediate relief.
- Eat 10 fresh curry leaves in the early morning for three or four months.
- Drink a cup of water with 3 teaspoons limejuice, one-fourth teaspoon powdered black pepper, and a teaspoon of honey every day for three months.
- Eat freshly sliced tomatoes with onion and lemon juice.
- Drink lemon juice with honey and warm water every morning.
- Gargle every hour with vinegar water or salt water.
- Drink hot milk with honey at bedtime for immediate relief from sore throat.
- A teaspoon of honey will provide relief from sore throat.
- Chewing 12 tulsi leaves twice a day, morning and evening is the highly beneficial treatment of stress.
- Various seeds such as alfalfa, sunflower and pumpkin are highly beneficial in the treatment of stress.
- The use of these home remedies is highly effective and causes no side effects on one's physical body.
By Carroll Willis