Home > Refund Policy
Ayurhelp.com Refund Policy
Ayurhelp.com strives to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. We guarantee the quality of products- sold online and their safe delivery. For settling genuine complaints, Ayurhelp.com follows the following refund policy:
- Products purchased online cannot be returned.
- If a product gets damaged in transit, Ayurhelp.com will replace it with a fresh piece. The customer will not be charged for the replacement, and will only bear the extra postage cost.
- No refund will be made for any parcels which will be returned as unclaimed.
- Return of products once sold will not be accepted.
- No refund will be made for any products sold online.
- No comparative claims will be accepted on any of the products/services once the same have been paid for, are in transit or have been delivered.
- Due to product availability and demand, prices are subject to change without prior notice; and, thus, if prices are revised during the negotiation phase, payment will have to be made as per the applicable new prices. No refund will be made in case of downward revision of prices soon after an order has been finalized and paid for.
- Once a product is opened, it becomes the property of the user and no refund claims will be entertained.
- Information about the dispatch of products
- The consignments are dispatched immediately upon the receipt of payment. Non availability of required medicines may cause a delay of about a week . If so , the customer will be duly notified. The consignments are sent through registered Airmail of the Indian postal services for overseas orders. These reach the destination within ten to fifteen days .The customers are requested to wait for at least 25 days from the date of dispatch from India. They should please rest assured about their parcel reaching them as the consignments are sent by registered parcel only. In any event we would not displease our customers