tips for dark circles and dark circles home remedy treatment
tips for dark circles and dark circles home remedy
Various home remedies are found to help to fix this condition dark circle under eyes. Lets know what actually helps dark circle under eyes
- Dark circles appear when body is dehydrated. Drinking lots of water rehydrates the body and keeps the skin moist. Dark circles disappear when body is rehydrated.
- Our body has self healing property. This applies to skin too. Most of the repair functions take place in sleep. A good night sleep for 7-8 hours helps the skin to repair itself . Dark circles vanish with good night sleep.
- Salt should be restricted as it dehydrates the body by fluid retention. Plenty of proteins, fresh fruits and vegetables keep the body healthy and keeps the skin firm. Good diet with nutrients keeps the dark circles away.
- Apply moisturizer daily on dark circles
- Avoid caffeine, tobacco and alcohol
- Stress causes dark circles. Yoga and Pranayama help to reduce the stress and thus remove dark circles.
- Wear a cap with sun shade when you go out in sun as sunlight causes dark circles.
- Grate cucumber and squeeze fresh juice out of gratings. Dip two cotton balls in it and keep these cotton balls on eyes. This relaxes eyes and relieves tiredness of eyes. Considered as the best remedy for under eye dark circles.
- The above process has been found to be effective when done using potato.
- Apply a paste of lemon juice, tomato puree, orange lentil flour (masoor dal ) and turmeric powder (if you are not allergic to it) on under eye dark circles. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Avoid sweets and chocolates.
- Dip two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes, covering dark circles.
- Keep thin cold cucumber slices on eyes when your eyes are too tiered.
- The herbal under eye gel, when applied superficially, the skin texture is improved and skin is rejuvenated. The Herbal under eye gel also reduces the wrinkles below eyes and nourishes and tones the delicate skin around the eyes.
Follow ayurveda treatment for dark circles
Subscribe to our free health news letter