Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is affecting people globally. The factors which influence the incidence of this disease may be hidden in genes (genetic factor), race (ethnical), diet, lifestyle, etc. Incidences of diabetes are increasing at an alarming rate in developing countries. India has the highest number of diabetic people in the world. Uncontrolled diabetes affects almost all organs of body like skin, nerve endings, eyes, kidneys, heart etc. This disease commonly causes erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, loss of sensation in skin, loss of hearing, loss of vision and many other health complications.
This disease has been explained very well in texts of Indian ancient medical science, Ayurveda. Its etiology, pathology and remedies are very well described by our Acharyas. They specifically mention that diabetes cannot be completely cured. But they recommend many valuable natural remedies which are of great aid to keep this disease under control. These home remedies are of great help to prevent fluctuation of blood sugar level. Here goes the list of easy remedies and lifestyles to keep diabetes under control.
- Neem leaves: The fluctuating blood sugar levels can be kept under control by chewing 5-6 fresh neem leaves daily in empty stomach. If fresh neem leaves are not available, dried neem leaves’ powder can be consumed with water. Mix ½ tea spoon of neem powder in ½ cup of water. Consume this daily in early morning.
- Neem flowers: Soak 2 tea spoons of fresh neem flower in ¼ cup of water and leave it overnight. Next day blend this in a mixer and consume in empty stomach.
- Mango Leaves: Boil 2-3 clean tender mango leaves in ½ cup of water. Allow this to stand overnight. Next day discard the leaves and drink the water in empty stomach.
- Ladies finger or okra: Okra helps to stabilize blood sugar by reducing the rate at which sugar is absorbed from intestinal tract. It can be added in your diet. Cut 1-2 medium sized ladies finger into longitudinal pieces. Soak them in a cup of water and leave it overnight. Next morning discard the okra pieces and drink the water before consuming food.
- Bitter gourd: The chemicals in bitter gourd are known to reduce blood sugar level. They aid in glucose metabolism. The effective home remedy for diabetes is to consume bitter gourd juice every morning in empty stomach.
- Fenugreek seeds or methi: These seeds contain a chemical trigonelline, which is said to reduce blood sugar level. Methi seeds can be used in two ways. Allow these seeds to sprout. Chew 1 tea spoon of these sprouts in morning and evening before consuming food. Another way of consuming fenugreek is to prepare powder of its seeds and mix 2 tea spoons of this powder in a cup of water. Consume this in empty stomach two times daily.
- Jambu seeds (jamun)- Collect seeds of jambu fruit. Dry them in sun. Powder these seeds and store the powder in an air tight container. Mix 1 tea spoon of this powder in half cup of water and consume in empty stomach. This reduces frequency of urination.
- Amla and turmeric: Blend amla and turmeric powders in ratio of 4:1 (4 parts of amla with 1 part of turmeric). Take a tea spoon of this mixture with a glass of water in early morning. Or mix a pinch of turmeric, 4 tea spoons of amla juice and ¼ cup of water and consume as mentioned above.
- Exercise well: “Avyayama” or not exerting physically is the main cause for diabetes. Moderate exercises help to keep obesity away. Vyayama ( exercises) help to increase the insulin sensitivity of body cells. It also helps to burn out excess fat and glucose. The compounded effect of exercising is less glucose in blood. The best exercise is brisk walking for 30 minutes. Do not forget to include activities like gardening, climbing stairs, outdoor games, house hold works etc in your daily routine.
- Keep stress at bay: Mental and physical stress makes body to release harmful hormones. These hormones raise the blood sugar level. The stress can be kept at bay by practicing yoga and meditation. Regular exercises, listening to music and engaging in some good hobbies are best methods to reduce stress.
- Stop smoking: Scientists have found that smoking can be an independent risk factor for diabetes. It increases the risk of complications which arise due to diabetes. Complications like heart diseases, stroke, circulation impairment, kidney problems etc may get very quickly aggravated due to smoking. Smoking can also lead to erectile dysfunction while suffering from diabetes.
- Medications: Be regular with your medications. Consult your family physician once in three months and get your blood sugar level checked frequently.
BUY DIABETIC VAJIKARANA THERAPY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN DIABETIC MEN THROUGH PAYPAL
(FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING THROUGH SPEED POST )
( Customers from USA, UK, CANADA, MALAYSIA and CHINA can place order through this shopping cart. Customers from other countries please contact email@example.com to buy.)
Click on this link to buy in India
Control Fluctuating blood sugar level with Moolika Ayurveda Neem Capsules
How it works
- MOOLIKA AYURVEDA Neem Capsule is a natural boon for diabetics.
- It detoxifies liver, controls blood cholesterol and eliminates toxins.
- It purifies blood .
- Detoxification of liver and purification of blood controls fluctuating blood sugar level.
- Neem increases the sensitivity of body cells to insulin
- Doctors at ayurhelp.com have obtained satisfactory results after using these capsules