Tips -how to reduce obesity naturally
- Obesity definition an ayurveda view
- The process of body fat accumulation
- Obesity causes according to ayurveda
- Health risks caused due to obesity
- Tips -How to reduce obesity naturally .
- Ayurvedic tips to reduce Obesity.
- Losing weight with Garcinia supplement
Tips -How to reduce obesity naturally
Win the weight through these home remedies to reduce obesity naturally:
- Determine with the help of your physician how much weight has to be reduced.
- Set several short term realistic goals to reduce obesity.
- Reward yourself each time you make progress (Not food items).( Like I will buy a new sandals if I reduce this much pounds or Kgs)
- Even small weight losses have shown to be beneficial.
- Make gradual changes in eating habits. (The human body reacts negatively when calories are reduced by slowing basal metabolic rate. This makes weight loss harder.)
- You will lose weight when you burn more calories than you consume. Hence eating less and being more active help in losing weight.
- Sound eating habits keep you out of putting on weight.
- Stay motivated to lose weight and reduce obesity naturally.
- Slow weight loss is the safest and most effective. ( one to one and half pound per week).
- Gradual weight loss, promote long term loss of body fat.
- A person who is moderately active needs daily, 33 calories per kg of body weight to maintain his weight .
- Reducing calories intake by 300 per day and increasing the physical activity to burn 200 calories per day results in weight loss of 400 Gms per week.
- To satisfy basic nutritional needs eat a variety of foods every day. Choose from each of the five food groups milk, meat, fruit, vegetable and cereals. Balanced food plans encourage making wise choices about everyday food choices. This type of diet helps to stay at your proper weight for life.
- Allow for an occasional treat.
- Evaluate your eating pattern.
- Try to cut down on foods high in fats and sugar.
- Most successful weight – loss plans stress on reduction in both calories and the amount of fat eaten
|Buy weight Reduction kit natural herbal remedy to reduce weight||Buy Ayurvedic herbs to reduce weight or obesity|
the excess fat.
Rejuvenates the body.
Increases the body energy.
Increases the body resistance
Metabolizes the fat without any side effects.
Reduces cholesterol levels.
Do not have any side effects.
Vit C enricher, breaks down fatty acids, prevents lipid synthesis
Reduces craving for sugar,
Diuretic, induces weight loss.
- Determine the type of physical activity that suits your life style.
- Regular aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging or swimming, is a key factor in achieving permanent weight loss and improving health
- Health experts recommend exercising 30 minutes or more on all, days of the week for maximum benefits. The exercises should be moderately vigorous to be most effective but not exhausting.
- Incorporate few simple measures to burn calories effectively. Like- taking an after dinner walk, using stairs instead of escalators or elevators, parking the car farther away to have a longer walk etc.
- Exercises also improve sense of well being ,decreases stress
and decreases appetite in some.
10 Essential Tips
- Fry or sauté foods in a non-stick cook wear with low-calorie fat.
- Baking or boiling is recommended instead of frying.
- Eat high-fiber foods.
- Use sugar substitutes while sweetening foods and beverages.
- Opt for light menus in restaurants, or purchase low-calorie or reduced-fat products at the grocery store.
- Never skip meals. Eat three to six times a day in smaller portions to avoid getting hungry.
- Use a smaller plate at mealtime to satisfy your psychological need to see a full plate.
- Eat and chew slowly. Stop eating before you feel full. (It takes 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain that it is full!)
- Weigh yourself on a regular schedule, but don’t become a slave to your scale.
- Reward yourself with pleasures other than food--buy some new clothes, get a different hair style, see a movie, visit a friend, etc.
This article is copy righted .Dr.SavithaSuri has been an Ayurvedic Practitioner since 1989 and manages website http://www.ayurhelp.com .
Subscribe to our free health news letter