Ayurveda health forum

Ayurveda help through ayurveda consultations and ayurveda remedies
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Swollen Lymph Nodes on Neck
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 pm 

I am suffering from swollen lympnodes for last 2 years. I got one removed surgically but few more have swollen in the same area again (near and on my neck).

History & Profile: 35 years old male, very sedentary life style (mostly on computers), smoker.Vegetarian with chronic cough problem.
Discolored toe nails (most probably fungal infection but not diagnosed).
I was a chronic drinker for about 5-6 years but have quit for last 3 months.
Doing yoga and pranayam for last 3 months.

What should I do? The reports dont show any malignancy but i am seriously worried. I am vegetarian and problem is that no alopathic doctor is even willing to cure it, they all say to get them removed and when questioned if they would arise again answer remains get them removed surgically too. I am willing to go to any extent for this, have completely altered my life style, reduced my weight by 15 kg. Please help.

regards
Piyush Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations

Post subject: Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes on Neck
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 am 
Site Admin

Hi

Lymphnodes are swollen because of chronic cough. Cessation of smoking is the only remedy. There are very effective herbal preparations to boost body immunity and reduce lymphnode swelling. But before starting any ayurvedic treatment you have to stop smoking and continue praanayama. Nail discolouration will vanish once you stop smoking Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:42 am 

Thank you for your suggestions, i have quit smoking but unfortunately the second opinion on my biopsy shows Hodgkin's Disease Grade I.

I have started my Chemo and radio which is goign to take 6 months. Can i continue my pranayam with Chemo? Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Do not worry. This is curable more than 90% of patients get cured. Continue pranayam. Take healthy diet. Accept our hearty congratulations for quitting smoking . You are really determined. Lord Dhanwanthari will bless you with good health. Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations