Ayurveda health forum

Ayurveda help through ayurveda consultations and ayurveda remedies
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Oily Skin - Beauty Face Packs
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Oily skin leads to eruption of acne, pimples and a dull look

1. Two teaspoons of honey mixed well in one egg white makes a very good face pack for oily skin . Apply this on face and wash it off with plain water after 10 minutes

2. Place thin slices of apple on face for 15 minutes.This removes excess oil from face.

3. mix neem leaves juice with corn flour in equal proportion. Add little water to make it thin. Apply this pack on oily skin and wash it off with cold water when it dries.

4. Prepare a scrub with green gram flour and dilute buttermilk. Scrub the face gently and wash it off with cold water. This removes dirt, dead skin and excess oil from oily skin

5.A mixture of fresh mint leaves' juice, gram flour, lime juice and papaya pulp is a healthy face pack for oily skin.

6.Before applying a make up for oily skin dab your face with lime juice and wash it off after 5-6 minutes.

Related Articles
Oily Skin - Beauty Face Packs
Face Masks for Oily Skin
Oily Skin Care Information Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations

Post subject: Re: Oily Skin - Beauty Face Packs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm 

I will come again and again in this forum. I want more information like this.
you suggest that Before applying a make up for oily skin dab your face with lime juice and wash it off after 5-6 minutes.if i do more than 5-6 minutes will my face appear softly?.

Diluted buttermilk is also dabbed on the face and left on the face for 10-15 minutes before any other application.

-------- Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations