is a male sexual hormone.
2. It is produced in testes
in men. It is produced in little quantities in ovaries of women.
3. Pituitary gland governs the production of testosterone
is muscle building
5. It is responsible for development of secondary sexual characteristics in men like deeper voice, muscle mass, facial hair
and development of male genital organ.
6. It is responsible for libido
in men and women.
7. Testosterone increases body metabolism resulting in lower body fat
8. It helps in production of matured, healthy sperms
Go to Free Ayurveda Consultations