Psoriasis self-care and ayurvedic psoriasis tips
- Psoriasis Causes and ayurveda description
- Psoriasis self care and ayurvedic psoriasis tips
- Psoriasis - An alternative ayurvedic herbal remedy
- 16 Indian ayurvedic Home remedies for Psoriasis
- Stress and psoriasis
health conditions and remedies > Psoriasis self care and ayurvedic tips for psoriasis
Psoriasis self-care and ayurvedic tips for psoriasis
Changes that occur on skin during
It takes 27 days for skin to replace itself with new mature skin cells. But the regions of skin affected by psoriasis the skin replace itself within 3-4 days with plenty of immature skin cells forming thick psoriatic patches.
Self-care for psoriasis
- Avoid all factors which trigger psoriasis.
- Reduce stress levels through meditation and Yoga .
- Do not prick, peel or scratch skin. This may trigger psoriasis.
- After bath or wash pat dry the skin. Do not rub the towel vigorously on skin.
- Avoid soap. Instead use gram flour (besan flour) as soap dries the skin.
- After washing, pat the skin dry, don't irritate it by rubbing vigorously.
- Apply moisturizing creams liberally on affected areas after
- Opt for cotton clothes over synthetic ones.
|Buy Psoriasis alternative Ayurvedic Herbal kit|
Soothes the dry psoriatic patches, softens it, quickens healing process and reduces the dimensions of psoriatic patches within a short span of time. Rejuvenates the affected skin and prevents scaling and removes discoloration
Softens the skin by increasing the moisture level of skin. The active ingredient of aloe Vera and tea tree oil help to keep the skin smooth, free of scars and marks
Detoxifies liver, purifies blood and rejuvenates the skin and boosts the immunity of skin to resist the flaring up of psoriasis. Normalizes the water element of skin
Expels body toxins. Boosts body immunity, Normalizes vata and kapha dosha which cause psoriasis
Ayurvedic tips for Psoriasis
- Avoid consuming opposite foods.
- Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowel emptying etc.
- Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy work out, traveling, a long walk etc.
- Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
- Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
- Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
- Say no to radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
- Always apply besan flour or herbal scrub instead of soap.
- Smear herbal cream which is infused with vata and kapha balancing herbs.
- Keep on applying moisturizing gel or cream continuously to maintain the moisture levels of skin.
This article is copy righted .Dr.SavithaSuri has been an Ayurvedic Practitioner since 1989 and manages website http://www.ayurhelp.com .
Subscribe to our free health news letter