Winter natural hair Care regimen and home remedies
Winter natural hair Care Regimen and Home remedies
- During winter use a good hair conditioner daily. After applying good hair conditioner, lock the moisture by running the hair through cold water. This closes the hair cuticle and locks the moisture in .
- Allow your hair to dry naturally in winter.
- Do not go out with wet hair. This encourages splitting of hair.
- During winter limit the use of blow driers and curling iron.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or cap or hat. Take care not to wear too tight scarf, hat or cap. This restricts circulation to scalp.
- Always wash your hair with warm or cool water. Hot water shower damages skin and hair.
- Massage your hair with aloe Vera juice. This replenishes moisture. Aloe Vera hair style gels are best choice
- Massage the scalp and hair with hair oil infused with vata balancing and hair friendly herbs.
- Do this twice in a week. Do not leave your hair as winter damages the hair strands. Put a knot or plait it.
This article is copy righted. The author Dr.Savitha Suri
is an Ayurvedic Physician and web master of
Subscribe to our free health news letter