Health Articles > Reduce Under Eye Circles Naturally
Do you ever wake up in the morning looking like you went a few rounds with a prize fighter? No one wants to show their face to the world bearing dark under eye circles. Before reaching for the newest beauty treatment on the market, try to resolve the dilemma of the under eye circles with a natural remedy.
Why do we get those circles? There are a variety of causes. For one, stress and sleeplessness can produce the dark circles. Restorative sleep allows the body to repair itself at night. Without it, you could end up with those nasty circles.
Crying can also lead to problems in the under eye area. The tissue can stay plump with the tears (if you were crying in bed) and you wake up not only with dark circle but puffiness as well.
||Queen Bee 100% All-Natural, Organic Under Eye Cream – Removes Dark Circles, Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally – 1oz (30ml)The organic, natural formula that quickly and effectively removes dark under eye circles, lines and puffiness and fades facial wrinkles
Contains NO cancer causing additives or preservatives found in most brand name skin care products
Moisturizes and keeps skin looking soft, vibrant and smooth without the use of harsh chemicals. Will not irritate the skin like traditional skin care products
Handmade in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania using only the highest quality 100% all-natural ingredients
Contains 30ml – Apply sufficient amount to the skin around the eyes before bed
||I*Light Organic Advanced Brightening & Line Smoothing Eye Treatment, 0.15oz.Decongesting, reducing dark circles
Brightening anti aging wrinkle remover
Organic, all natural ingredients, toxin-free
Here are a few natural remedies to reduce under eye circles without chemicals.1.
Use cucumbers. We’ve all seen it done on television and probably wondered if it works. Place a couple of thin chilled slices of cucumber on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Cucumber juices reduce the appearance of puffiness almost like an astringent. It also lightens dark circles. And, you can eat them afterward.
2. Potato slices are good for under eye circles as well. Who ever heard of using potatoes? In old fashioned remedies, potatoes were used to draw out impurities. Here, use thin raw potato slices (washed first). Apply them to your eyes for about 20 minutes. The circles will get lighter.3.
Use mushy bananas. Food seems to be the order of the day as a natural remedy. Bananas contain potassium which is great for the body because it helps restore water balance. Take a ripe banana and mash it up. You can puree it in a blender for a smoother texture. Before going to bed, place some of the banana puree under your eyes like a cream. In the morning, the dark circles should be gone or greatly diminished.
4. Use chamomile tea bags to soothe the skin. The tea bags can be slightly warm (after you brew your tea) or cold. If you want them cold, allow them to cool and place them in a bag in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Cover your eyes with the tea bags for 10 minutes. See the circles begin to fade.
5. Drink plenty of water. Part of the reason skin begins to look dark under the eyes is due to lack of proper hydration. Drinking at least eight glasses of water a day can stop under eye circles from being a problem in the first place.
6. Change your diet. If you are not eating properly, your body will show it. Lack of vital nutrients and minerals can manifest itself with dark patches on your skin including under your eyes.
7. Lack of moisture can contribute to dark circles under the eyes. Natural moisturizers contain ingredients like avocado and almond (nuts contain Vitamin E). Cut out the middleman and use pure avocado or almond oil on the area.Dark circles are not how we want to put our best face forward. Get rid of them naturally, without harsh chemicals.
By Author ;Marilyn M Etzel ; beauty-talk.comRelated Articles
Go to free consultations