Home remedies to prevent hairloss and dandruff
1. Applying juice of neem or margosa leaves to scalp prevent dandruff and hair loss caused by it.
2. Washing hair and scalp with decoction of neem leaves helps to prevent hair loss and stabilizes color.
3. Boil few pieces of amla, curry leaves and neem leaves in pure coconut oil till it becomes crisp. Massage this oil on scalp. This is best tonic for hair growth.
4. Rubbing scalp with equal quantity of amla juice and lime juice after washing hair help in hair loss and increases the luster.
5. Consuming fresh lettuce leaves or lettuce juice helps in growth of hair.
6. After washing hair with cold water, rub the scalp vigorously with finger tips till you feel the heat. This effectively controls hair loss.
7. Applying a pack of soaked and ground fenugreek seeds for half an hour help to prevent dandruff.
Go to free consultations