Herbs are natural sources for effective weight loss management. Ayurveda acharyas name these herbs as medhohara dravyas (herbs which metabolize excess medha dhatu or excess body fat ) or Fat Burners . These herbs help in various ways to normalize increased body fat. Here are the top herbal fat burners. These herbs act as ayurvedic remedies for weight loss and herbal formulations which include these herbs are excellent Best Ayurvedic Medicine for weight loss.
Triphala : Triphala is combination of three herbs .
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica),
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
The combination of these herbs acts as power full fat fighter. They cleanse the colon and tone it . This process reduces absorption of excess fat. Triphala supports to maintain normal cholesterol level. It detoxifies body and removes wastes which are accumulated inside body tissues. This powerful combination of herbs relieves constipation and normalizes digestion. Triphala breaks down accumulated fat.Triphala is the best ayurvedic medicine for weight loss
Mix 10 ml of Indian borage or Ajwain Leaves juice to Triphala Tea. It makes an excellent ayurvedic weight loss tea.
- Vidanga – (Embelia Ribes) : Vidanga is hot in potency and boosts metabolism. It uses the accumulated fat to generate body heat. It balances vata and Kapha and prevents accumulation of fat. Vidanga cleanses intestine and expels accumulated toxins. This herb balances digestive fire and normalizes fat metabolism. It increases urine output and expels excess water accumulated in body thus reducing body weight. It also acts on skin and helps to reduce black pigmentations caused due to obesity.
- Cinnamon or Dalchini (Cinnamon zeylanica) : Increased blood sugar level is the main cause for obesity. Cinnamon helps to control blood sugar level by supporting activity of insulin. It speeds up metabolism and accelerates burning of calories. It lowers cholesterol and suppresses hunger pangs.
- Fennel seeds –Saunf –( Foeniculum vulgare ): Saunf or fennel seeds help to normalize digestion and is the best aid for indigestion. A good digestion means less absorption of fat. It creates a feeling of fullness and suppresses hunger. Fennel seeds act as best fat busters. Water retention is the main cause for weight gain. These seeds help to fight water retention.
- Cardamom or Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) – Increased kapha leads to weight gain or obesity. Cardamom alleviates kapha and helps to control it. Normalized kapha prevents accumulation of fat. It boosts metabolism and hastens the process of weight loss. It elevates mood and reduces depression.
- Black cardamom or Badi Elaichi (Ammomum subulatum) : This spice is known as queen of spices. Like cardamom it boosts metabolism and helps in quick weight loss.
Now you know about these power packed weight loss herbs. These act as Ayurvedic Remedies for weight loss. But, how to reap the benefits of these herbs? Doctors at ayurhelp.com have formulated a best ayurvedic medicne for weight loss in the form of tea in which these herbs have been mixed in a proper proportion to help weight loss. This tea is easy to use and hassle free. The taste and fragrance of spices in the tea elevates mood. The natural form of all these herbs have been retained in fine powder form which dissolves easily in warm water. No chemicals are added in this tea. Its effectiveness has been appreciated by patients who visit our clinic for weight loss treatment.