Ayurveda weight gain therapy – Brimhana therapy
Ayurveda acharyas recommend a special therapy, called “Brimhana therapy” to increase body weight naturally, boost immunity of body and rejuvenate body tissues. This therapy helps the individual to gain healthy body weight and enhanced immunity.
According to ayurveda a person who has very low body fat or less medha dhatu experiences the following problems
1. His body immunity reduces. He is susceptible to infections.
2. He experiences erectile dysfunction.
3. The quality and quantity of semen reduces.
4. His libido decreases
5. The quantity of semen reduces
6. He feels difficult to breath.
7. He suffers from piles, pleeha vriddhi (enlargement of spleen) and grahani roga (IBS)
Who are eligible for Ayurveda weight gain therapy?
Texts of ayurveda recommend “brimhana therapy” or natural Healthy weight gain therapy for persons who have lost weight due to following reasons.
- Chronic diseases
- Regular usage of medicines.
- Addicted to alcohol consumption.
- Continued masturbation and sexual activities.
- Depression and grieving.
- Increased physical activities like walking, carrying heavy loads etc.
- Increased vata.
- Lactating mothers.
- Children who are underweight
- Aged individuals.
- Ayurveda Tips to Increase body weight and its benefits
Steps involved in ayurveda weight gain therapy or brimhana therapy: ( Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Weight Gain)
- Ayurveda physicians advise usage of herbs and other ingredients which have earth (prithvi) and water (ap) elements in larger proportions.
- Vata causes emaciation or weight loss in body. Hence these ingredients and methods must alleviate vata and balance all three doshas.
- Massaging whole body with vata balancing herbal oil (ksheerabala oil) is recommended for those who are willing to gain healthy weight.
- Usage of ayurvedic herbal preparations called Brimhana Rasayanas help to increase healthy body weight.
- Inclusion of ghee, milk, meat and other nutrient foods in diet helps to increase body weight. These foods must increase kapha and reduce vata.
- Reducing stress level, sleeping comfortably for long hours and afternoon naps are very essential to increase body mass.
- Restriction of strenuous physical activities also contributes to weight gain.
- If you are trying to gain weight, keep regular appointments with your doctor to make sure you are staying in a healthy range.
Benefits of Ayurveda Brimhana Therapy or healthy weight gain therapy:
- The person who undergoes weight gain therapy enjoys the following benefits-
- The body weight increases. Body looks healthy and well formed.
- Body immunity gets a boost. Susceptibility to diseases reduces.
- Skin gains healthy and young look. Dryness of skin and wrinkles disappear. Luster and glow occupy the place of dullness.
- Energy levels increase.
- Men sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, reduced semen volume etc disappear.
- Volume of milk increases in lactating mothers.
- Children gain energy, healthy body weight and can easily digest the food consumed. They become more resistant to common diseases like cough and cold.
- Recuperation from illness is achieved quickly without any complications.
BUY ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AYURVEDIC REMEDY KITS
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911