Complete ayurveda hair Care and regimen to prevent hair loss, hair fall, dandruff, premature graying and split hair.
Use a mild shampoo with no alcohl that won’t dry out the hair. Use the shampoo on scalp and roots. The ends get cleansed while rinsing.
Use a conditioner or a cream rinse every time after shampooing. Conditioners soften the hair while adding nutrients and give the hair a shine. Cream rinse provides a light conditioning, detangle the hair and still give it shine.
Dry the hair carefully: use a wide toothed, hard rubber or plastic comb (metal breaks the hair) to gently detangle the hair. Ideally one should allow the hair to dry at least partially on its own.
Gently dry the hair with towel before blow-drying. Hold hair dryer at least six inches away from head to minimize heat damage.
Massage increases the blood flow to the hair follicles and beneath the scalp. This helps the growth of healthy hair. Oil massage extremely relaxes body and mind. Massage is especially beneficial for dry hair as it increases blood circulations and produces natural oil. Do not use too much oil for massaging for oily hair as there is enough natural oil in scalp.
- It is best to use oils such as coconut oil medicated with Bringaraja, Neela, Amla, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Brahmi, Neem etc,
- The oil should always be lukewarm, which enables it to enter the pores of follicles easily.
- Add one vitamin E capsules to the oil and then massage the scalp.
- The oil should be applied with the help of a cotton pad.
- Massage should be done with fingertips only.
- Avoid vigorous massage after oiling as this can cause weak and brittle hair to fall.
- Oil interferes with adequate cleaning therefore avoid a massage before shampooing.
Home remedies to prevent hairloss and dandruff
- Applying juice of neem or margosa leaves to scalp prevent dandruff and hair loss caused by it.
- Washing hair and scalp with decoction of neem leaves helps to prevent hair loss and stabilizes color.
- Boil few pieces of amla, curry leaves and neem leaves in pure coconut oil till it becomes crisp. Massage this oil on scalp. This is best tonic for hair growth.
- Rubbing scalp with equal quantity of amla juice and lime juice after washing hair help in hair loss and increases the luster.
- Consuming fresh lettuce leaves or lettuce juice helps in growth of hair.
- After washing hair with cold water, rub the scalp vigorously with finger tips till you feel the heat. This effectively controls hair loss.
- Applying a pack of soaked and ground fenugreek seeds for half an hour help to prevent dandruff.
BUY AUTHENTIC AYURVEDIC HAIR CARE REMEDIES