- Skin reflects the health of body. The chemical contents of beauty product may get absorbed by skin and driven into body system. These contents may harm your body in long run. Hence select natural products as far as possible for a beautiful skin.
- Consult a qualified professional before buying the skin care products.
- Test the product by applying it on a small patch of skin behind your ear. Do this for 15 days. If you find any changes on skin do not use that cream or lotion.
- Always go through the contents of label displayed on product. Enquire about the contents with your physician.
- Check the date of expiry. Never use the product beyond this date.
- Chose a product which has very few ingredients. More the number of ingredients more toxins will enter your body.
Few skin and hair care products may contain carcinogenic ingredients like Phthalates, Parabens, Talc, Fragrance, Farmaldehyde, Petrolatum, 1,4 dioxane. Be cautious while selecting the skin or hair products which contain the above mentioned ingredients.