The FACE PACKS which are mentioned in ayurveda help women to get rid of wrinkles , dark circles , pimples and acne. Herbal face packs increase the fairness and smoothness of skin. We can derive the maximum benefits of herbal face packs by using them according to our skin type. These face packs increase skin glow and are best ayurveda treatment to increase fairness.
Benefits of Applying Face pack:
- Nourishes the skin. Fruit face packs supply essential nutrients to skin.
- Helps to reduce, acne, pimple, scars and marks depending on its herbal ingredients. Usually face packs made of neem and tulsi help to reduce acne and pimple. Face packs which are recommended for acne, pimple, black heads usually control the over discharge of sebum from sebaceous glands and remove the harmful bacteria inside acne lesion. The scars and marks of skin can reduced by adding fine powder of sandal, rose petals and orange lentils with acne face pack
- Face packs usually remove dead cells of skin.
- These face masks provide a soothing and relaxing effect on skin.
- They help to restore the lost shine and glow of skin in short span of time.
- Regular use of natural face masks bring glow to skin, improve skin texture and complexion.
- The harmful effects of pollution and harsh climates can be effectively combated with judicial use of face packs.
- They help to prevent premature aging of skin.
- Formation of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging of skin can be effectively controlled by using natural face packs.
- Natural face packs make the skin look young and healthy.
Precautions to be taken while applying face pack
- Select the face pack according to your skin type. Take opinion of natural therapist or concerned skin expert before applying face pack.
- The face pack should not be left on face more than 15 to 20 minutes. Keeping for very long time may result in formation of wrinkles, sagging of skin and enlargement of open pores.
- Apply face pack once in a week.
- Don’t try to peel or scratch the dried face pack. This may harm underlying skin. Spray water (which is at room temperature) on face before removing dried face pack. After removing the mask roll an ice cube on facial skin. This helps to close open pores and tightens skin. It also tones and sooths the skin.
- Do not scrub face vigorously. This may result in eruption of pimples and dark spots.
- Stay away from heat when you have applied face pack.
- Avoid applying face pack near “eye zone”. The skin around eye is very delicate. The process of removing face pack may damage the sensitive skin around eyes.