South Indian diet is entirely different from that of north India. The diabetic Diet for South Indian population is healthy and tasty. The vegetarian south Indian diabetic menu is healthier than other diets.
Before pondering about the south Indian diabetic diet plan please note these thumb rules for diabetes diet chart
1. A strict no for sweets, chocolates, ice creams, jams, jellies etc
3. Divide your diet in 5-6 small portions spread over a day. The best way is 3 small meals 2 healthy snacks.
5. Walk minimum 5 kilometers per day (Also read
Here is an example for south Indian diabetes diet plan. Please consult your physician or qualified dietician before implementing any diet plans.
South Indian vegetarian diabetic diet chart
A typical south Indian diabetic meal plan should consist of the following
Early morning south Indian drink for diabetes-
A glass of karela juice or methi powder mixed in warm water or chewing of 5-10 neem leaves in empty stomach.
South Indian vegetarian Breakfast for diabetes (normal serving) –
1. Chose any one of these -3idlis /2 dosas/ 1 small plate upama/ 1 small plate pongal/ two chapathis (without oil)/ whole wheat bread – 3 slices/
2. Chutney or sambar can be opted for side dish.
4. Tea / low fat skimmed milk/ water (without sugar or honey)
Foods that can be used in South Indian Mid noon snacks for diabetes:
A glass of butter milk (without salt) / green tea (without sugar or honey)/ 1 orange/1 sweet lime / 2 diet marie biscuits. Skip fruits if you have consumed fruits for breakfast.
Diabetic Lunch South Indian vegetarian meal plan:
1. Brown rice / broken wheat rice – 1 1/2 cup
2. Thick vegetable sambar -1 big bowl
3. Mixed vegetable curry – 1 cup
4. Rasam – 1cup
5. Roasted papad -1
6. Butter milk -1 cup
7. Fruits (papaya, sweet lime, orange) – ½ cup
Tea/coffee/ low fat skimmed milk (without sugar) – 1 cup with 2 diet Marie biscuit / 2 rusks
South Indian Dinner for diabetes (2 hours before going to bed):
1. chapathi (without oil)- 1
2. Mixed vegetable curry/subzi – 1 cup
3. Brown rice / broken wheat rice/ green gram pongal/ – 1 cup
4. Rasam – 1cup
5. Roasted papad -1
Before going to bed:
1 apple / ½ cup papaya/ 1 sweet lime/ 1 orange/
Some More Tips to be added in south Indian diabetic diet chart
- If you have difficulty in sleeping you can drink warm turmeric milk without sugar. This not only provides nutrients but also helps to prevent frequent fluctuation of blood sugar.
- Add spices like ginger, turmeric, black cardamom , cinnamon, cardamom etc in diet
- Use vegetables like Karela or bitter gourd or bitter melon, cluster beans, onion, garlic, palak or spinach and Methi. Do not forget to use methi seeds and its sprouts.
- Include fruits like papaya, amla, sweet lime or orange in diet.
- You can use nuts like walnuts, almonds, pistachios in your snacks.
BUY DIABETIC VAJIKARANA THERAPY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN DIABETIC MEN THROUGH PAYPAL
(FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING THROUGH SPEED POST )
( Customers from USA, UK, CANADA, MALAYSIA and CHINA can place order through this shopping cart. Customers from other countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.)
|This one month pack contains the following products. (Recommended duration of treatment is for three months) 2 jars of Vajimix herbal powder (100 gms each)
1 Bottle of Rejuzoa Capsules (60 capsules)
1 Bottle of Neem capsules (60 Capsules)
1 Bottle of Ashwagandha Capsules (60 capsule)
1 Free Stallion penis massage oil – 30 ml
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911
Whats App + 91 6360108663/