Diabetes patients usually experience dry skin. Other skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections etc exaggerate when diabetes sets in. Dry skin is common in diabetic people due to following reasons
- Poor blood circulation to skin
- High glucose level in blood.
- Renewal of body tissues get stunted or delayed due to high glucose level.
- Activity of sweat glands becomes slow due to poor blood circulation.
The dry skin is more prominent on legs, feet and elbows. This results in cracking, fungal or bacterial infections. These conditions are very difficult to treat. Hence diabetes patients have to take utmost care of their skin.
Precautions to be taken to prevent dry skin in diabetes
- Keep blood glucose level under control.
- Avoid repeated bathing as it washes of natural oils of skin.
- Consume foods which are rich in Vitamin A and B.
- Avoid repeated usage of medicines like antihistamines, antispasmodics, diuretics.
- Regularly apply a good moisturizing lotion which does not contain alcohol.
- Bathe in luke warm water.
- Use mild soaps which contain hydrating agents.
- Use humidifier at home.
BUY DIABETIC VAJIKARANA THERAPY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN DIABETIC MEN THROUGH PAYPAL
(FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING THROUGH SPEED POST )
( Customers from USA, UK, CANADA, MALAYSIA and CHINA can place order through this shopping cart. Customers from other countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.)
|This one month pack contains the following products. (Recommended duration of treatment is for three months) 2 jars of Vajimix herbal powder (100 gms each)
1 Bottle of Rejuzoa Capsules (60 capsules)
1 Bottle of Neem capsules (60 Capsules)
1 Bottle of Ashwagandha Capsules (60 capsule)
1 Free Stallion penis massage oil – 30 ml