Stress and depression leads to low body energy level, disturbed sleep and feeling of exhaustion. Sleepless nights and exhaustion can cause dark circles, wrinkles, acne and pimples which make you look unhealthy and unattractive. Stress can also affect liver hindering its process of toxin expulsion. Stress can affect psoriasis. Thus accumulation of toxins is also a contributing factor for dark circle.
The stress also affects male reproductive system. Stress causes erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count and infertility. Smoking and alcohol consumption exaggerate the effects of this condition. Genital herpes outbreaks occur during stressful times.
- Try to conquer stress through natural ways. Avoid consumption of anti stress medications as much as possible.
- •Learn relaxing techniques like Yoga and Meditation.
- •Attend aerobic classes or take a walk in morning. Walking relaxes mind and improves blood circulation.
- •Make friendship with persons who have positive attitude
- •Keep away from people who create negative energy. Negative energy increases stress.
- •Drink a glass of vegetable juice in early morning. Do not add sugar or salt to it. Do not forget to add a spoon of fresh ginger juice to it. This healthy drink helps to cleanse body and expel toxins.
- •Drink plenty of water.
- •Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- •Avoid deep fried foods and fast foods.
- •Take a good sleep for 7 – 8 hrs in night.
- •Take long deep breath in between your work.
- •Involve yourself in hobbies which you like. Gardening, painting, listening to music or reading books help to relax your mind
- •A good body massage with herbal oil help to relax body and mind.