- Worrying continuously about everything.
- Repeated experience of grief.
- Uncontrolled anger and anxiety.
- Fear of facing problems.
- Addiction to alcohol, marijuana and other drugs.
- Consumption of unhealthy and non nourishing foods.
- Repeated fasting when the body is undernourished.
The above mentioned factors reduce the quantity and quality of rasadhathu.
Rasa dhathu is the first dhatu which is formed when food is digested. Rasadhatu is full of nutrients and the successive dhatus like rakta, mamsa, medha, asthi, majja and shukra get nutrients from rasadhathu. Shukra dhatu is the last tissue to get nourished. When the quality of rasadhatu is poor the nourishment which reaches shukradhatu will also be poor. Thus the quantity and quality of shukradhatu reduces leading to Klaibya or Erectile Dysfunction.
This type of erectile dysfunction occurs when a person suffers from chronic diseases, diabetes, obesity, tuberculosis etc. A good nutritious diet helps to overcome this condition. Ayurveda acharyas recommend many herbal remedies and treatment for erectile dysfunction of this type. The ayurveda diet for this type of erectile dysfunction is very helpful to overcome this condition.