Ayurveda explains ayurvedic treatments and home remedies for male infertility in “Vajikarana Adhyaya” chapter .In this chapter they clearly mention herbs, lifestyles and diet to increase sperm count and motility
Table of content
What is Male Infertility in Ayurveda ?
Male infertility is inability of a man to produce healthy sperms to cause pregnancy in a fertile female partner. The infertility in men may be due to low sperm count (Read Male Infertility Causes – An Ayurveda View) or unhealthy semen or low motility in sperms (Read How to Improve Sperm Motility? – An Ayurveda View) or all of these. Some men will not be able to produce sperms. Male infertility is more prevalent than most couples imagine.
Texts of Ayurveda give more importance to treat infertility so that man and woman are healthy and fertile. Healthy and fertile couple give birth to healthy and normal children who will become pillars of healthy society.
The Indian medical science Ayurveda explains ayurvedic treatments and home remedies for male infertility in its chapter called “:Vajikarana Adhyaya” . In this chapter they clearly mention herbs, lifestyles and diet to improve quality and quantity of sperm. Based on principles of Ayurveda , shukra dhatu (read Ayurveda Definition of Shukra Dhatu (semen )) ) helps in production of semen. Nourishing of shukra dhatu leads to production of healthy and motile sperms.
Ayurvedic Male infertility Treatment :
Texts of Ayurveda recommend various herbs to increase sperm count naturally and these act as best ayurvedic medicine to increase sperm count . Following are the best herbs to improve sperm count and sperm motility.
- Ashwagandha- Withania somnifera– Read Buy Ashwagandha Capsules Online
- Atmagupta- Mucuna pruriens-(Read Ayurveda Health Benefits and Uses of Kapikacchu- Mucuna Pruriens)
- Shweta musli- Chlorophytum Borivilianum- (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits, Uses of Safed Musli
- Shatavari- Asparagus Racemosus Read (Read Health Benefits and Uses of Shatavari – An Ayurveda View)
- Gokshura- Tribulus Terrestris – (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits and Uses of Tribulus Terrestris or Gokshura )
- Padma beeja- Nelumbo nucifera
- Draksha or dry grapes – Vitis Vinifera (Read Raisins or Dry Grapes Health Benefits According to Ayurveda )
- Amla- Phyllanthus emblica – (Read Ayurveda Medicinal Properties and Uses of Amla )
- Haritaki- (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits and Medicinal Properties of Haritaki-Terminalia Chebula )
An ayurvedic preparation which contains all these herbs will be a powerful natural treatment to boost sperm count and sperm motility. The Increase sperm kit (ISK) contains the above herbs which have been prepared through a classical ayurvedic process. Consuming these preparations help to increase number of healthy sperms with excellent motility. ( Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911 to get this kit formulated)
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Male Infertility
Eat plenty of dry fruits
Dry fruits are store house of nutrients. They are mini pockets full of vitamins, healthy fats and minerals. Dry fruits like
- Walnuts, – (Read Walnuts for Erectile Dysfunction, Sperm and PCOS- Ayurveda View )
- Almonds, – (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Almonds )
- Dates – (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Dates or Khajur )
- Pistachios etc – (Read Benefits of Pistachios-ED, SPERM COUNT, PCOS- Ayurveda View )
Help in a great way to increase sperm count and sperm motility. (Best Dry Fruits to Increase Sperm Count fertility )
Consume Fresh Fruits and vegetables:
Consume more fresh fruits and vegetables like
- water melon (Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Watermelon,)
- banana, Read Banana Ayurveda Medicinal Properties Uses and Benefits )
- pomegranate (Read The Power Packed Pomegranate-An Ayurveda View,)
- carrots (read Carrots and Carrot Juice for Men Health ) for men health etc
which are rich in nutrients. These fruits help to strengthen the shukra dhatu and improve production of healthy sperm count and motility.
Avoid occurrence of erectile dysfunction:
Sexual dysfunction may hinder the process of delivery of sperms into vagina. Treat this condition as early as possible. (Read Ayurvedic Medicines and Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction )
Use Vajikarana Herbs:
Texts of Ayurveda recommends Vajikarana therapy (read Ayurveda Vajikarana Therapy) to improve sexual function, sperm count and sperm motility. There are various Ayurvedic Indian Medicine for Sperm Count and sperm motility increase. These herbal preparations help to boost sperm count and motility
Prevent Heating of testicles:
Testicles hang outside the body to facilitate sperm production in comparatively low temperatures than that of body.Production of sperms get arrested when temperature of testicles increase. This may happen due to keeping laptop on lap, wearing tight jeans or inner wares, keeping cell phone in front pant pockets, sitting for a long time in hot saunas , exposure to high temperatures in work place etc. Always keep lap tops and cell phones away from your body. Wear comfortable clothes which are not too tight. Dip testicles in a mug of cold water twice daily.
Quit Smoking or use of tobacco and alcohol:
Tobacco in any form is harmful for sperm production. ( Read Relation Between Smoking and Erectile Dysfunction in Men) . Quit tobacco, alcohol and cultivate healthy habits.
Avoid Gaining Weight:
Always maintain healthy weight. Various researches have shown that obesity may cause low sperm count (Read Obesity and Low Sperm Count- An Ayurveda View ) and low sperm motility.
Keep Stress at bay:
Stress accelerates aging process causing dhatu kshaya. Thus process impacts shukra dhatu and affects healthy sperm production and lowers sperm count and motility. Keep stress at bay with meditation, pranayama or deep breathing and regular exercises. (Read Stress and Anxiety Management Through Ayurveda )
Avoid repeated ejaculations:
Repeated ejaculations without gap, either through intercourse or through masturbation causes shukra dhatu kshaya or decrease of shukra dhatu quality. This leads to low sperm count and motility.
Regular exercises are very important to improve blood circulation and boost sperm count. A simple brisk walk for 45 minutes daily is the best exercise. Read Benefits of walking for men suffering from Impotence
(Whats App Dr.Savitha Suri @+ 91 6360108663/ to know more about ayurvedic treatments and remedies )
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911
Whats App + 91 6360108663/