Doctors define infertility as the inability to conceive a child after a couple has one year of unprotected sex. Even texts of Ayurveda define male infertility as inability of a man to impregnate a healthy wife.
Infertility is a growing problem worldwide. It affects about one in every six couples, and researchers estimate about one in every three cases is due to fertility problems in the male partner alone. Male infertility which occurs due to low sperm count can be improved with a healthy diet, supplements and other lifestyle strategies. ( Read Male Infertility Treatment and Home Remedies-An Ayurvedic View )
Based on principles of Ayurveda Shukra dhatu ( Read Ayurveda definition of shukra dhatu (semen ) ) is responsible for male fertility.
This article explains how mango helps to improve male fertility based on principles of Ayurveda.
Let us have a glimpse at role of shukra dhatu.
“ Shukra Dhatu” is an important vital tissue element which keeps the male fertility up.
Men with healthy shukra dhatu have following symptoms (lakshanas)
- They enjoy a good sexual life,
- They are fertile (Have healthy sperm count and motility).
- They show manly features like strong muscles (Ayurveda definition of Mamsa Dhatu ( Muscle tissue ) ) , moustache and beard.
- A glowing attractive aura surrounds them.
- These men are capable of ejaculating good quantity of semen.
- They do not get easily tiered.
- Men with healthy shukra dhatu look young even though they are aged.
Men with weak Shukra dhatu ( Shukra dhatu Kshaya) have following symptoms
- They find Difficulty in ejaculating the semen.
- Ejaculated semen volume is less in these men.
- Semen is watery in appearance and sometimes there will be no semen even after forceful ejaculation.
- They experience pain while ejaculation.
- Men with less shukra dhatu feel weak and tiered.
- Early ageing symptoms with dry skin and wrinkles on face and body starts appearing.
- They may also have Anemia
- Muscles are without bulk and weak.
- Even a little work causes tiredness.
- They are unable to perform in bed due to impotence or erectile dysfunction(Read Ayurveda remedies for Erectile dysfunction )
- Low sperm count and motility (male infertility).(Read Natural ways to increase sperm count )
Texts of Ayurveda and Ayurveda acharyas recommend various fruits and herbs to increase and strengthen the shukra dhatu. Mango is one of them.
Acharya Sushruta explains Health benefits of Mango as follows.
He praises riped mango for its shukra dhatu increasing properties.
How Mango is Helpful in boosting male fertility?
Mango increases Body Weight: Mango is rich in carbohydrates .Therefore helps to gain weight and energy. Ayurveda acharyas have indicated that mangoes cause “Brimhanatwa” (increase in weight) and increase “Bala” (strength). This fruit is strongly recommended in weight gain therapy or “brimhana therapy”.
Best remedy for anemia: Persons who suffer from anemia are benefited by this fruit as it contains iron and copper. The presence of vitamin C in mango helps in complete absorption iron from diet. Hence its use is indicated in “Pandu” (anemia) in ayurveda.
Relieves Constipation: Mango is rich in dietary fiber. High fibers in mango fruit help to relieve constipation. (Read Can Constipation cause erectile dysfunction? ). This property helps to normalize doshas and help to expel body toxins.
Good aphrodisiac fruit : This fruit is a good source of a variety of minerals and vitamins which help to increase sexual energy. Hence ayurveda acharyas call this fruit as “Vrishya”. This means the fruit which help in erectile dysfunction, to increase quality and quantity of semen and act as aphrodisiac. Mango fruit is considered as Vajikarana Food in ayurveda. ( Read Ayurveda Vajikarana Therapy )
Increases fairness and glow of skin: Natural vitamins of mango (Vit A, Vit C) help to relieve clogged pores of skin and increase fairness and its glow (. Hence this fruit is known for its property of “Varnya” in ayurveda. It helps to maintain the integrity of skin layers.
How to use mango to increase male fertility:
- Always fully riped, sweet mango has to be used while addressing male infertility.
- Do not mix mango with milk as the combination deters ayurvedic medicinal properties of mango. Ayurveda acharyas call it as opposite food or wrong food combinations. ( Read Mango with milk Ayurveda )
- Dry fruits like almonds, raisins and cashews can be added to enhance its nutritional value. (Read Dry fruits for erectile dysfunction )
- It can be consumed in form of smoothies.
- Always add a pinch of dry ginger powder in smoothie or sprinkle dry ginger powder on ripe mango pieces before consuming. Dry ginger powder stimulates process of digestion and ensures complete absorption of nutrients.
Thus consumption of shukra dhatu increasing foods helps in male infertility. Texts of Ayurveda recommend various fruits to boost sexual function and increase shukra dhatu. (Read 5 super fruits for erectile dysfunction )
Buy Ayurvedic Indian Medicne to Increase Sperm Count Naturally
|BUY SUPRAJA LEHYA TO INCREASE SPERM COUNT AND MOTILITY||BUY SHUKRA KIT A COMPLETE AYURVEDIC MEDICINE TO INCREASE SPERM COUNT AND MOTILITY|