How to prepare Musalyadi Churna ?
Take Shweta musli or safed musli powder (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) one part, Makhana or Fox nut (Euryale Ferox) two parts and Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris ) powder three parts. Fry makhana or fox nut in a tea spoon of ghee until they become crisp. Powder it coarsely and mix with remaining herbs. Store this powder mix in an airtight container.
How to use this powder?
Take 1 table spoon of this powder and boil it in ½ litre milk till the milk reduces to ¼ litre. Strain the milk to discard the residual herbal mix. Add white coloured sugar candy or misri as sweetener. Diabetic patients can use this without sweetener. This herbal powder helps men who have diabetes related erectile dysfunction.
Consume this milk in empty stomach in morning after evacuating bowels. Ayurveda acharyas advice to consume ayurvedic preparations after completing morning ablution.
Benefits of Musalyadi Churna:
- The herbs in this ayurvedic powder are known for their aphrodisiac properties.
- Safed Musli is very effective in diseases which arise due to vitiation of vata and pitta. Texts of Ayurveda praise this herb as “Shukrala”, which means the herb which increases quality and quantity of semen or shukra dhatu. Ayurveda Acharyas recommend this herb for men who suffer from low sperm count and low sperm motility. Safed musli is widely used in preparations to rectify impotence and erectile dysfunction. The preparations of musli strengthen the body and increase body weight.
- Makhana or fox nut are used in ayurvedic preparations. Fox nut alleviates vata and pitta dosha. It strengthens the heart and is very useful in anemia. Makhana increases quality and quantity of semen, prevents premature ejaculation and increases libido. It is an important ingredient of herbal preparations used for erectile dysfunction. It strengthens body and increases energy level. Because of its aphrodisiac properties it is grouped under vrishyadi varga. The herbs under this group are used in vajikarana therapy.
- Gokshura or Tribulus Terrestris is widely used in alternative systems of medicines. In European folk medicine it is used to treat headache, dizziness and sexual dysfunction like premature ejaculation. In Chinese medicine this herb is used in treatment of liver, kidney and cardiovascular problems. Through researches it has been found that Tribulus Terrestris lowers cholesterol and acts as antioxidant. Clinical trials have shown the usefulness of this herb in treating diabetes and hypertension. It also helps to increase testosterone level and hence very popular among body builders.
- Muslyadi churna which is a combination of above mentioned herbs, increases stamina and boosts energy level of men. It is a best ayurvedic remedy for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Ayurvedic physicians opine that this herbal recipe helps to boost sperm count and sperm motility.
- Ayurveda acharyas who have authored Yogaratnakara mention that these herbs help in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- These herbs are safe and do not have any side effects.
BUY VAJIMIX HERBAL POWDER – An Ayurvedic Powder For Erectile Dysfunction
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE IN INDIA (200gms – Rs 1070/- FREE SHIPPING)
2 BOTTLES (International Shipping)
$ 65.50 USD (FREE SHIPPING)