Testosterone hormone is produced by testicles in men. It is responsible for development of male sexual characters like physical strength, muscle mass, body shape, body hair, deep voice, sexual function etc. Erectile dysfunction occurs when this male hormone level is reduced. But this is not the only cause for erectile dysfunction.
Texts of ayurveda recommend various herbs to increase testosterone levels. There are effective best ayurvedic herbal treatment to increase testosterone.
Causes for low testosterone levels:
Age: The testosterone level in blood start reducing as age advances .Usually it starts between 35 to 45 years of age. Irrespective of age the andropause in men sets in as the level of this hormone starts dipping.
Injury to testicles: Testicles are prone to injury as they are suspended outside the abdomen. Injury to both testicles can reduce the production of androgens or male hormone. Overheating of testicles can also reduce testosterone
Infection of testicles: If mumps infection during adolescence or early adult hood involves testicles it may affect the production this hormone
Cancer treatments: The treatments for cancers like chemotherapy or radiation therapy may temporarily cause reduction of hormone levels. But some times it may become permanent.
Diseases : Chronic kidney related diseases, Cirrhosis of liver, Sarcoidosis, chronic illness etc can also cause low male hormone levels .
Medications: Corticosteroid medications and medicines used to treat prostate cancer can cause lowered testosterone level.
Apart from the above mentioned reasons alcoholism, stress, insufficient exercise, obesity and a poor diet which is not rich in nutrients can also cause lowered androgen levels.
|Consult Dr.Savitha Suri and Dr.Krishna Rao to get your “Increase Erection kit (mens golden herbal kit)” formulated. The formulated kit will be Shipped in India or outside India according to the requirement. You can contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Also avail Our Free ayurveda consultations at Free Consultations|
Symptoms of lowered testosterone levels
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido
- Fatigue or weakness
- Enlarged male breasts
- Decreased body hair
- Loss of muscle mass
- Loss of concentration.
- Mild anemia
Simple natural ways to increase testosterone level
- Increased weight or obesity leads to increased estrogen levels. Increased estrogen lowers testosterone level. Hence try to shed excess fat. Do not fast or skip meals to shred excess fat. Once again poor eating habit reduces testosterone level. Losing 2kgs of weight per month is always ideal.
- Do not take a diet which is very high in protein. Reduce carbohydrates, sugar and oil content in daily diet.
- Regular eating habit prevents frequent fluctuation of hormonal level.
- Exercise regularly.
- Perform sex frequently specially in morning. Frequent sex reduces weight and increases testosterone levels.
- Eat pea nuts, pea nut butter and olive oil.
- Reduce alcohol intake. Relax and try to distress. Yoga and meditation help to reduce stress level.