Diabetic patients experience a dilemma about consuming fruits. The reason behind this is many fruits are high in glycaemic index (sugar concentration) and may increase blood sugar level. Maintaining blood sugar level in normal limits is a big task for diabetes patients. A little change in food quantity and quality may lead to fluctuation of sugar levels in blood.
Papaya is a best fruit for diabetics to consume. Papaya contains less sugar but provide plenty of nutrients which help in overcoming the nutritional deficiencies diabetes.
Papayas are cheap and easy to procure. They are available with almost all fruit and vegetable vendors. Papayas are available round the clock. This fruit is available in different sizes and weigh according to their size. When cut we can see a hollow portion filled with black seeds. Some papayas may be seedless.
Benefits of ripe Papaya Fruit
- Papaya is very low in calories and it does not contain cholesterol. It contains plenty of phyto-nutrients, minerals and vitamins. These vitamins and minerals are needed by diabetic tissues.
- Papayas are rich in soft and easily digestible fibers. These fibers induce the normal bowel movement and help to eliminate constipation.
- Ripe papayas are rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folic acid, Riboflavin and Thiamine. Vitamin A is required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin and is essential for healthy vision. Vitamin C has many important functions like free radicals scavenging, immune booster, and anti-inflammatory actions. The B-Complex vitamins such as Folic acid, Riboflavin and Thiamine are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish and play a vital role in metabolism.
- The nutrient compounds in papaya are known to have antioxidant properties; help act as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that play a role in aging and various disease processes.
- Fresh ripe papaya also contains a good amount of potassium and calcium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids and helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure countering effects of sodium. Thus it helps in controlling fluctuating blood pressure.
- We all know obesity increases incidences of diabetes. Weight loss in obese diabetic patients help to reduce blood sugar level. Papaya fruit is of great help in this condition. Papaya fruit fills the stomach. Its low calorie pulp coupled with rich fibers help in weight loss.
Thus papaya is a fruit of choice for diabetic patients.
Read other articles on diabetes
- Erectile dysfunction in diabetes
- Diabetes and infertility
- Low sperm count and Ejaculate volume in Diabetes
BUY DIABETIC VAJIKARANA THERAPY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN DIABETIC MEN THROUGH PAYPAL
(FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING THROUGH SPEED POST )
( Customers from USA, UK, CANADA, MALAYSIA and CHINA can place order through this shopping cart. Customers from other countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.)
|This one month pack contains the following products. (Recommended duration of treatment is for three months) 2 jars of Vajimix herbal powder (100 gms each)
1 Bottle of Rejuzoa Capsules (60 capsules)
1 Bottle of Neem capsules (60 Capsules)
1 Bottle of Ashwagandha Capsules (60 capsule)
1 Free Stallion penis massage oil – 30 ml