How psoriasis causes stress ?
- A psoriasis patient becomes self conscious about lesions and patches on skin.
- He or she gets stressed when people react to these lesions.
- Sometimes carrying out their daily routine becomes painful due to bleeding sores.
- Increased psoriatic lesions may demoralize an individual.
- Cost involved in treatment may be high.
- Psoriasis patients may get depressed if treatments do not yield expected results.
How stress increases psoriasis ? or Is psoriasis caused by stress ?
- Stress is a triggering factor for psoriasis.
- Dermatological studies show that level of cortisol hormone drops during the phase when symptoms of psoriasis reduce. And also studies have shown that stress releases cortisol.
Tips to break stress-psoriasis cycle:
- Practice Yoga and meditation . These are very effective relaxation therapies.
- Exercise regularly. This is the best stress buster.
- Join a support group who motivates you to overcome stress.
- Practice deep breathing exercises (pranayama).
- Get a massage to whole body. Use a herbal oil which helps to sooth the affected areas.
- Indulge in your favorite hobbies. Hobbies keep you engaged and reduce stress level.
- Take a break from regular work to visit friends or places you like.
READ HINDI ARTICLES ON PSORIASIS
BUY AYURVEDIC PSORIASIS TREATMENT COMBO
|Best Ayurvedic Cream For Psoriasis||Ayurveda Psoriasis Treatment Combo-1||Ayurveda Psoriasis Treatment Combo-2|