Tulsi tea ( Read Ayurveda Health Benefits and Uses of Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum ) ) balances kapha dosha ( Read Kapha Dosha Types, Qualities, Functions and Sites in Ayurveda ). Kapha imbalance causes obesity ( Read Ayurvedic Herbs, Medicine and Treatment for Obesity )or weight gain. Hence ayurveda practitioners recommend to use tulsi along with green tea, ginger ( Read Ayurveda Health Benefits of Ginger ), licorice, amla, moringa etc, which are potent weight loss herbs, to manage body weight. Tulsi also helps in management of diabetes ( Read How to Prevent Diabetes – Ayurveda Tips ) and blood cholesterol ( Read Ayuredic Tips to Reduce Blood Cholesterol ). This herb is an excellent detoxifying agent and helps in ayurvedic skin detox ( Read An Ayurvedic Skin Detox at Home) and liver detox ( Read Ayurvedic Liver Detox at Home). Here we have listed 5 top tulsi teas which help in weight loss and also help to improve skin and liver health.
Quick look at 5 top tulsi tea for weight loss
|Care Ashwagandha Spiced Green Tea - 50 tea bags||Buy on Amazon|
|Classic Tulsi Green Tea by organic india,- 100 gm||Buy on Amazon|
|Masa Tea with tulsi 1 Month Diet Pack||Buy on Amazon|
|The Indian Chai - Tulsi Green Tea 100gm||Buy on Amazon|
|VAHDAM, Moringa Tulsi Green Tea- 15 Tea Bags||Buy on Amazon|
#1 Care Ashwagandha Spiced Green Tea for Weight Loss and Immunity– 50 Tea Bags
- This is a delicious blend of Organic Green Tea with Ayurvedic weight loss herbs like Ginger, Cardamom, Rock Salt (sendha namak) , Asafoetida (hing) ,Tulsi, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon and Ashwagandha.
- Helps in weight loss and also boosts energy levels.
- This tea Helps in detoxification, rejuvenation, improving metabolism and building immunity.
- Care Spiced Green Tea with Ashwagandha helps to expel body toxins and acts as a best ayurvedic detox tea.
- Tulsi, green tea, ginger and ashwagandha also help to improve skin health and skin glow.
How to Use : Bring fresh water to boil (best made with water at 85 degree). Pour water into cup. Place one teabag. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Drink twice daily.
#2 Organic India Classic Tulsi Green Tea, 100 gm
- This tea from Organic India contains Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum) and Green Tea
- Tulsi green tea is a unique combination of tulsi and green tea, which helps in weight reduction. Studies suggest that green tea boost metabolism and helps to burn fat.
- It is rich in antioxidants and helps in ayurvedic management of anxiety and stress.
- Regular use of this tea helps to boost immunity, enhances functions of respiratory system
How to use : Pour boiling water directly on 1 tea spoon of Tulsi Green Tea. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Drink 3 times daily. Do not use milk or ice
- This tea contains Withania Somnifera (ashwagandha), Chlorophytum Borivilianum ( safed musli ), Vetiver, Trachyspermum Ammi ( ajwain), Anethum Graveolens ( dill ), Phyllanthus Emblica ( amla ), Foeniculum Vulgare ( Saunf or fennel seeds ), Dashamula Formula, Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Liquorice, or Yastimadhu ) , Hemidesmus Indicus ( anatmul ), Linum Usitatissimum ( flax or linseed ), Quercus Infectoria ( mayaphala ), Acorus Americanus ( Sweet Flag ).
- Masa tea, herbal health drink concentrate powder brews potent herbal tea with an elegant mild, refreshing & pleasant taste to enjoy all day long, every day while gaining all its powerful benefits.
The benefits of this tea are as follows
- Super boosts metabolism for fast, safe & effective weight loss, fat burning, slimming for men and women
- Immunity booster tea by increased production of anti-bodies for helping you secure your health and be safe
- Anti aging properties give you clear, firm, youthful skin and reduces acne, pimples, wrinkles & blemishes via increased skin hydration and detox
- Superior hair growth via increased protein absorption from your food and better production of DHT blockers while increasing keratin production
- Faster muscle repair & recovery after heavy work load or exercise by increasing muscle hydration & protein, amino acid, nutrient absorption from food
- Increased memory power & concentration by boosting PSD-95 brain protein absorption and increasing brain neuron synapses
The Masa Tea with 28 herbs blend is so potent that you need just half a gram of the powder to prepare a 150ml cup of Masa tea. Add sugar or sweetener of choice to taste.
The pack includes a precisely designed paper spoon using which you can easily measure a scoop (take full heap) of Masa tea powder that is approximately half a gram in quantity.
Ingredients – Premium Green Tea, Rama Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Licorice and Star Anise.
- Helps to boost immunity.
- Improves metabolism and normalises digestion.
- Helps to improve bowel movement.
- Herbs in this tea help in weight loss.
- All together, the taste and the aroma of the tea are enough to soothe the mind and body and hence provide a great relaxation and refreshment. Simply delicious flavour and great taste.
- 100% natural, free of preservatives, flavorings and other artificial products. Keeping its organoleptic characteristics (smell, color and flavor) as well as the different health benefits of the bioactive components of these delectable blends.
#5 VAHDAM, Moringa Tulsi Green Tea – 15 Tea Bags
- 100% Natural Ingredients contains green tea, moringa (drumstick or sahajin) and Holy Basil ( tulsi )
- It is Pure & Refreshing Herbal Green Tea Blend and a Superfood Medicinal Tea
- This tea helps to reduces stress and supports the immune system.
- It is abundant in antioxidants and helps to build stamina.
- VAHDAM, Moringa Tulsi Green Tea is a natural energy booster and a powerful adaptogen which aids digestion and balances the metabolism.
- This tea helps in body weight management.
Also Read Neem and Tulsi for Skin
Consult Dr.Savitha Suri for ayurvedic remedies. Email [email protected] . WhatsApp + 91 6360108663
Author : Dr. Savitha Suri Consultant Ayurvedic Physician
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911