Payment Options outside India
The payments are accepted through credit cards
Payment Options in India
The payments can be made through
- Money transfer through Bank.
- Demand Draft.
- Money Order.
Money transfer through Bank.
PAYMENT THROUGH ICICI BANK
This is by far the easiest option of making payment in Indian Rupees.
- Please find an ICICI Bank Branch near you.
- Deposit a local check of required amount in the ICICI bank near you.
please fill in the details as follows:
- Bank :- ICICI [ Ramavilasa Road,Mysore Branch ]
- Name of beneficiary :- K.R.Suryawanshi
- A/C No :- 625501006450
Please Inform us by email about your payment, product id at – firstname.lastname@example.org . Please furnish date of payment and transaction id.
PAYMENT THROUGH OTHER BANKS TO ICICI BANK
You can also transfer funds from other banks to ICIC Bank. IFSC Code for ICICI Bank [Ramavilasa Road,Mysore Branch] is – IFSC code — ICIC0000152
should be drawn in favor of Dr.Savitha.K.Suryawamshi.
The product id should be mentioned through email (email@example.com ) along with DD number.The DD should be sent through Registered Post to the address given below.
- Money order should be sent to the address given below.
- The product id should be mentioned through email (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Address to where DD or MO should be sent.
# 6, Chaitanya, SBM COLONY
Mysore – 570019
9945995660 / 9448433911
Ph : 91-0821- 2451405
cel : 09945995660 / 09448433911
Contact Dr.Krishna Rao. for details. Ph :09945995660 ,