Supraja Lehyam is an Ayurvedic Indian Medicine to Increase Sperm Count. This preparation contain excellent herbs which boost sperm count and sperm motility. The herbs used in Supraja Lehyam have been described as "Shukrala"(herbs which increase sperm count and sperm motility by boosting shukra dhatu). Supraja is in form of lehyam or jam. It is sweet, palatable and easily gets mixed with warm milk or water.
Benefits of Supraja Lehyam
- Supraja Lehyam promotes male reproductive health
- Supraja Lehyam tones the male reproductive organs and nourishes male reproductive tissues
- Supraja Lehyam helps to maintain healthy sperm production, motility and health. Using Supraja Lehyam is the best natural way to increase sperm count
- Supraja Lehyam helps in rejuvenation of male reproductive system
- Supraja Lehyam also acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts libido. Thus it is the best Ayurvedic Indian medicine to increase sperm count
- Supraja Lehyam helps in the healthy contraction of the seminal vesicles, promoting normal levels of semen ejaculation. Supraja Lehyam promotes healthy levels of male reproductive hormones and also improves libido and sex drive.
- It also acts as ayurvedic remedy for erectile dysfunction
BUY SUPRAJA LEHYAM AN AYURVEDIC INDIAN MEDICINE TO INCREASE SPERM COUNT
( Customers from USA, UK, CANADA, MALAYSIA, AUSTRALIA and CHINA can place order through Paypal. Customers from other countries please contact email@example.com to buy. The order will be shipped through FEDEX or SPEED POST)
BUY SUPRAJA 500 GMS
BUY SUPRAJA 250 GMS
- Ashwagandha -Withania somnifera
- Atmagupta- Mucuna pruriens
- Shweta musli -Chlorophytum Borivilianum
- Shatavari- Asparagus Racemosus
- Gokshura -Tribulus Terrestris
- Padma beeja- Nelumbo nucifera
- Draksha Grapes- Vitis Vinifera
- Amla Phyllanthus- emblica
- Haritaki -Terminalia Chebula
- Twak -Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Jati -Myristica fragrans
- Lavanga – Syzigium aromaticum
- Brihadela ( Black Cardamom)- Ammomum subulatum
- Tamalapatra- Cinnamomum tamala
- Guda- Jaggery
- Ghrita – Ghee
Details of Key Ingredients
ASHWAGANDHA (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA) – This herb is very well known for its biologically active constituents withanolides. These act as adaptogen, antibiotic, aphrodisiac, astringent, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, sedative and tonic. Ashwagandha calms mind lowers stress level. It is the main ingredient of all Vajikarana therapies. The herb Ashwagandha rejuvenates whole body, boosts quality and quantity of semen and increases sperm count. The roots of this herb pacify vata and balance doshas.
ATMA GUPTA or KAPIKACCHU (Mucuna Pruriens) – The seeds of this plant are high in protein, carbohydrates, lipids, fiber, and minerals. They are also rich in novel alkaloids, saponins, and sterols. The seeds of this drug contain a high concentration of L-dopa which helps in parkinsons , influences dopamine to elevate mood and control movement. This herb mitigates vata and increases kapha and pitta. It is the herb of choice for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (claibya), low sexual strength (daurbalya) and low body weight. It also boosts sperm count and sperm motility
SHWETA MUSLI (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) – Shweta Musli or safed musli contains saponin & herbal steroids (Stigmasterol& hecogenin). These ingredients influence testosterone and act as aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anticancer and immune boosters. This herb boosts sexual energy and rejuvenates male reproductive system. Texts of ayurveda always include this herb as main ingredient in Vajikarana preparations. It increases shukra dhatu or semen. Men who suffer from impotence and low quantity of semen are benefited from this herb.
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus): It boosts body immunity and enhances energy level. Increased energy level, healthy nerves and arteries help a long way in ED and PE. Various researches have shown that shatavari extract can stimulate insulin secretion. Thus herb is known to increase semen volume. It promotes sperm count and improves sperm motility.
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris): Tribulus exhibits anti-diabetic property. It reduces cystitis and urethritis. It helps to boost testosterone and improves its functions. Tribulus or gokshura is used by body builders as a natural way to increase testosterone levels and energy production. Used in both Ayurveda and traditional Chinese Medicine to support the normal function of the male reproductive system
PADMA BEEJA (Nelumbo nucifera): This herb mitigates Pitta and Kapha. Ayurveda acharyas recommend this herb for male infertility, impotence and low semen volume. According to classic texts of Ayurveda this herb is known to boost sperm count and sperm motility along with increasing semen volume. The herb Padma Beeja contains phenolic compounds, asparagin, fat, protein, starch and tannin. The chemical constituents exhibit antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac properties
What are the directions for taking Supraja Lehyam?
10 grams of lehyam to be taken twice daily along with a glass of warm milk. The recommended duration of treatment is for three months. This preparation is not recommended for diabetic patients as it contains jaggery.